Saturday, December 25, 2010

Darl: The only one Kyra :D
Sygg: Kembar dua orang nie je kot, the PFL(s)
Dear: Teman rapat saya yg saya sayangi. Hhee
Najwa: My primary school’s friends dan cikgu aku.
Wawa: Cikgu Izan dan Cikgu Wina. Plus, members at MRSM Taiping.
Wawiee: Kawan-kawan MRSM Kepala Batas.
Along: Cousins and big happy family :)
Najihah: My grandparents.
Jiha: He is the only one who used to call me that way, Amsyar.
Najiewaa: Long time ago. Only Faroo called me that way :D
The real things I want to tell you is stop calling me Najihah. I don’t like it. Plus I’m not comfortable with it. And mybe I will hate you. Sorry. I know its my name but sometimes I will feel like other people when you called me that way. Please and thank you. Please do called me others than Najihah okay? Thanks.
posted by Najwa Najihah at 12:20 AM |