Sunday, December 12, 2010
Here am I; Typing and typing alone in my room. I’m bored. I try to study just now but I’m really not in the mood in doing it. I feel terrible now and I don’t know how to make it better. I think I have waste a lot of time during these holidays. But I try my best :)
Studying, finish my assignments, babbling, eating and more eating are the most things I do right now. But most of all, all those things are totally boring. I need other activities to make me more enjoyable these holidays. Please? I hate my life. Really, I mean it.
Btw, I’m mad because a few of my comics disappeared. Geee, five comics okay! I don’t know how, why and what take them. I can’t say that they ran away by themselves. Stupid thingy. They even don’t have any legs! Please, I’m sick of it! Arghh, it’s the worst day of my life.
posted by Najwa Najihah at 5:41 AM |