Monday, December 27, 2010
Sambung ayat di atas please?
Shameera; I am lucky to create moments with you. Thanks for great friendship.

Abg Ayun; I am lucky to have a friend like you, Hhaa. Macam yang ada tulis kat bju tu la ;D

Abg Hakim; I love you my friend. Uh, malu >< Hhaa.

Yasmin; I love you. Thanks for being a great friend.

Kyra; I never forget you even you are not here with me. I will appreciate our memories together. Thanks for this friendship ^^

Shahsha; I miss you Wawa T.T

Sis Masthura; That you are so sweet and life can give me hundred reasons to cry but someone special like you give me a thousand reasons to smile. Thank you for being apart of my life :)

Ryfa; That I do not want lost a friend like you. And I do miss KB like hell. And and I swear miss Mohamad Shaifirul Baharom. Rindu nak gaduh, Hhuu. I love you sayang :*

Byella; That I love to hear you story mory. Hhee. Kisah Shahiir? Hhee. And your smile, dear. Sygg awak lah! First batch KB!

Leen; I miss you so much and I really love you and I hope our friendship will never break. These words not from my mouth but from my heart for you my friend, Najwa Najihah.

Jiha; I am so lucky to have you as my friend! Thanks a lot! :D

Hida; Life not sing happily without you.

Peah; I love you! ^^

Nad; I am cuter than you! Hhaa

Meery; I really love and miss you, friends forever.

Dayane; I always love you and will never forget you. You are my dearest friend ever! Thanks for that!
posted by Najwa Najihah at 6:33 PM |