Thursday, December 9, 2010
Are you related to any girls; handsome guy? Yeah, it must be all about girls and specificly about me; Because I’m a girl like them too. I think these 10 facts below also very close related with me and any other girls in this world. Awww, all of them are exactly true; It’s all about the feeling of a girl. If you hard to know any girls, just read this. It is simple because every girls is a regular person like me and you too. I type this with all my heart; All things that I think are related to girls. And one more thing, as a guy you should be yourself. Girls hate hypocrites -.- Relax guys. Don’t be too serious in knowing girls okayy :)

10 simple facts about me

When a girl said that she was feeling unhappy but she doesn’t cry, it means that she is crying her heart out.

When she ignores you after you dumped her, it is better for you to give her some time to accept what had happen before you could ask for her forgiveness.
A girl will always feels hard to find anythings that she hates about the person that she loves.
A girl will easily fall in love for a guy that she admires if he stares her right into her heart.
If you don’t like any girl who loves you, just tell her straight away because it is the best thing to do and that girl will always be ready to accept it.
A girl loves to express her feeling through music, poems, drawing and writing because it is the best way for her to show what she feels.
A smile from a guy always gives a thousands meanings for girls.
A guy saying a single word like Hi only always can make a girl happy.
A girl easily crying because it is her weapon.
A girl likes when someone cares for her and always gives her attention.
Sumber: A girl’s heart and feelings :)
posted by Najwa Najihah at 6:58 PM |