Thursday, December 9, 2010
Heyy, Farah Husna binti Mustafa Kamal. Miss you a lot Blair, darling. Btw, I made this post specially for you. I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you whenever you need someone to talk to. And you know what? I think that guy is awesome and kinda cute too. You’re lucky that you fall for him. Awww, both of you will be so sweet ^^ You and him can always be friends right? Don’t push yourself too hard okay? I’ll pray for you honey. And don’t forget to introduce him to me someday okay? I’m waiting :)
And, kenapa ada gambar budak-budak TGB-ians di sini? Alahai, abaikan. Dan aku bukan pencuri gambar yea. Harap maklum. Aku cuma; Sukakan gambar cantik nie. Aku pinjam yea si Pemilik (?) Hhee :) Terima kasih? Satu gambar nie je. Dan for your information aku hanya copy paste photo nie kat sini je. Tiada di folder mana-mana pun okayy. Heyy, at least I try to say Thank You and Sorry. Nahh, forgive me and I’ll not feel guilty please? Haa, and thanks yaww!

Sorry kepada orang yang saya ambil gambar nye. Hhee. Kerjasama anda amat dihargai.
P/S: Blair, I know he’s special to you and I really hope he feels the same way too ^^
posted by Najwa Najihah at 6:50 PM |